Are you moving
to or from
the West Island?
to or from
the West Island?
Your moving professionals
Are you moving in the West Island of Montreal? Martineau Movers is your moving specialist with a team of qualified, experienced professional movers. We’ll manage every aspect of your move anywhere in the West Island area. You can count on us for residential and commercial moving service or to move your heavy or valuable items (like your piano, master paintings, spa, etc.) at the best price.
What’s more, Martineau Movers offers you top-quality storage service. Our storage facilities, located in Beaconsfield on the West Island, have ample capacity to respond to all your needs. We guarantee high-quality secure storage of your belongings thanks to surveillance cameras and easy access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So don’t hesitate to entrust us with your things and leave the worrying to us!
Full moving service on the West Island
From our West Island office, Martineau Movers offers you high-quality all-inclusive professional moving service throughout the region. We’ll provide you with the following:
- A free estimate offering you the best price based on your individual situation
- A team of trained professionals who are experienced, meticulous and dedicated
- Full insurance coverage, verified by certificates
- Transport of all your belongings without damaging anything, thanks to our specialized moving equipment (protective covers, dollies, harnesses, etc.)
- Careful packing and unpacking of your possessions
- Disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings
- Safe, secure transport of your heavy or bulky items, like your pool table, your spa or your piano
- Top-quality short- or long-term storage service in our heated, secure facilities with easy access
About the West Island
The West Island (l’Ouest-de-l’île in French), characterizes the area located, as the name implies, on the western end of the Island of Montreal. It encompasses various suburbs and boroughs of Montreal, including Baie-D’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Dorval, Kirkland, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Senneville, Pointe-Claire, L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève and Pierrefonds-Roxboro.
The English name West Island is used more commonly than the French name l’Ouest-de-l’île and originates from the division between the people speaking one language or the other. In fact, English speakers have traditionally resided and continue to reside primarily on the west side of the island, while French speakers occupy the east side of the island.
The West Island features a cosmopolitan look, a rich historical legacy dating back more than 300 years, pleasant living conditions with numerous parks, including the Cap-Saint-Jacques Nature Park, riverbanks, lakes, bicycle lanes, including a 70 km circuit on the water’s edge, golf courses, commercial centers and the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
Moving services on the West Island
You can count on the experience and know-how of the professionals at Martineau Movers for all your moving needs.