Are you moving to or from Verdun?
Your trusted movers in Verdun
You can count on the expertise and know-how of Martineau Movers for full, premium moving services in Verdun and the surrounding areas at competitive prices. In fact, our team of experienced professional movers offers you efficient, detail-oriented service, whether for a short- (local) or long-distance move, a major or minor residential move, the relocation of your business or the transport of your heavy, bulky items, including those that require special handling, for example, a piano, a fireplace or a pool table.
Do you need to store some of your belongings? Martineau Movers gives you the option of full-service secure storage of your belongings in Verdun. We offer storage spaces in a wide range of sizes to meet your specific needs, whether for a short or long period. Our storage units are heated, clean, easily accessible 24/7 and highly secure, as they’re monitored by surveillance camera.
All-inclusive moving service in Verdun
Whether you’re moving to or from Verdun or the surrounding areas, Martineau Movers proposes premium, comprehensive moving services, including the following:
- A free estimate of the cost of your move to or from Verdun based on your needs.
- Full insurance, providing up to two million dollars in liability coverage (documented by a certificate of insurance).
- A reliable team of movers who are meticulous, efficient, experienced and courteous.
- Secure transport of all your belongings. Our movers in Verdun use specialized equipment, including mats, straps, dollies and more, to ensure that they don’t damage anything.
- Packing and unpacking of all of your belongings, performed by a team of experts who have perfectly mastered safe handling techniques. We take extra special care of your fragile items (lamps, mirrors, tables, etc.), for example, by using protective covers and wardrobe boxes.
- Quick, efficient disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings.
- Safe transport of your heavy objects—such as pianos, pool tables and antique furniture—that require specific handling and special equipment.
- High-quality short- or long-term storage of your belongings in our heated, secure facilities. We offer units in a wide range of sizes to meet your needs.
Verdun, which was incorporated as a city in 1909, became one of the nine boroughs of the City of Montreal in 2002. As the third smallest borough, it’s home to more than 69,000 residents spread out over an area of 9.83 square kilometers. It’s situated southwest of the island, upstream from downtown Montreal. It borders the Southwest borough, the Saint Pierre River, Autoroute 15 and the Champlain Bridge on the north, the Canal de l’Aqueduc on the west, the borough of LaSalle on the southwest and the Saint Lawrence River on the east. It also includes Nuns’ Island.
Verdun is a vibrant, primarily residential borough, the majority of the inhabitants of which are French speakers. It offers a pleasant living environment with countless parks and green spaces, including 15 kilometers of developed embankment on the Saint Lawrence River, numerous businesses, especially on Rue Wellington, the main commercial artery, a great number of sports and leisure facilities (soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, two libraries, an extensive bike trail, pools, etc.) and several heritage sites.
Moving in Verdun and the surrounding areas
You can count on the experience and know-how of the professionals at Martineau Movers for all your moving needs.