Are you moving to or from Dorval?
Full moving service in Dorval
Martineau Movers can meet all your needs when it’s time to move to or from Dorval or anywhere else in the West Island area of Montreal. Whether for a major or minor residential move, a commercial move or even the transport of your bulky, heavy items, our team of professional movers is here to serve you with efficiency and dedication. For your peace of mind, we offer incomparable full service at affordable, competitive prices.
What’s more, Martineau Movers offers you top-quality secure storage service. In fact, our storage facilities are clean, heated and easy to access. They’re also monitored by surveillance cameras 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They’re even available in a wide range of sizes to meet all your storage needs. So whether you’re looking for short-term or long-term storage, you can count on us to take good care of your things!
We’re here to help with your move
Martineau Movers can manage every aspect of your move in Dorval or the surrounding areas. In fact, we offer a range of premium services, including the following:
- A free estimate to set the best price according to your particular situation.
- Full insurance coverage, verified by certificates.
- A team of professionals who are efficient, meticulous, dedicated and friendly.
- A vast assortment of specialized equipment, such as mats, harnesses, dollies and more, enabling us to ensure the safe, secure transport of your belongings without damaging them.
- Packing and unpacking of your possessions. When we handle your fragile items (like your paintings, lamps, dishes, etc.) and your valuables, we take all of the necessary precautions, for example, by using protective covers.
- Disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings.
- Meticulous transport of heavy and bulky items.
- Short- or long-term storage of your belongings in our heated, secure facilities with easy access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The city of Dorval, formerly known as Gentilly, is located approximately 15 minutes to the west of the City of Montreal. It’s adjacent to Lake Saint-Louis, the cities of Pointe-Claire and Dollard-des-Ormeaux and the Saint-Laurent and Lachine boroughs of the City of Montreal.
Its main economic activity is the operation of the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, formerly known and still commonly referred to as the Montréal–Dorval International Airport, a large part of which is located within Dorval’s territory.
This bustling city with more than 20,000 residents spread out over an area of 20.64 square kilometers offers a multitude of sports and leisure activities (several landscaped parks, sports fields, bodies of water, etc.), a rich historical legacy, easy access (railways, highways, main roads, etc.) and various industrial parks.
Moving services to or from Dorval and the surrounding areas
You can count on the experts at Martineau Movers for top-quality work at an affordable price.