Are you moving to Lachine or leaving the area?
Moving with total confidence in Lachine
For high-quality commercial and residential moving service in Lachine and the surrounding areas at a competitive price, you can count on the expertise and know-how of Martineau Movers. In fact, our team of experienced professional movers offers you quick, efficient service without damaging your belongings, whether for a major or minor residential move, the relocation of your business or the transport of your heavy items or those that require special handling, for example, a piano.
Thanks to our offices in Lachine, Martineau Movers can offer you affordable moving services throughout the West Island area of Montreal.
We also give you the option of full-service secure storage for your belongings. Whether you need to store your things for a short or long period, we have storage spaces of various sizes that are sure to meet your needs. Our storage facilities are clean, heated, accessible 24/7 and protected by surveillance cameras.
Comprehensive moving service
Whether you’re moving into or away from Lachine or the surrounding areas, Martineau Movers offers you top-quality full moving service, including the following:
- A free estimate based on your needs.
- Full insurance coverage, verified by certificates.
- A team of qualified professional movers who are meticulous, efficient, experienced and courteous.
- Safe, secure transport of all your belongings without damaging anything. We use specialized equipment, including mats, straps, dollies and more.
- Packing and unpacking of your possessions, as well as disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings. We take great care with your things, for example, by using protective covers and wardrobe boxes.
- Safe, secure transport of your heavy items or those requiring special treatment, like your piano, pool table, etc.
- High-quality storage of your belongings in our secure units for the amount of time you choose.
Lachine is one of the 19 boroughs of the City of Montreal. It has more than 45,000 residents spread out over an area of 17.7 square kilometers. It’s located to the southwest of the island, upstream from the Lachine Canal, and is adjacent to Dorval, Saint-Laurent, Côte-Saint-Luc, Montreal West, Southwest and LaSalle.
Lachine benefits from a strategic location with several highways (Autoroutes 13 and 20 and Route 138, among others), numerous major roadways and two train stations. The borough also boasts one of the oldest and most important industrial parks.
The borough of Lachine offers an exceptional living environment with countless parks and green spaces, including the huge René Lévesque Park, numerous shops, sports and leisure centers (23 soccer fields, 20 tennis courts, 8 outdoor skating rinks, an exhibition hall, 2 libraries, etc.) and a variety of historic sites and buildings.
Moving in Lachine and the surrounding areas
You can count on the experience and know-how of the professionals at Martineau Movers for all your moving needs.