Are you moving
to or from
St-Laurent and the
to or from
St-Laurent and the
Your moving company in St-Laurent
Make your move in St-Laurent or the surrounding areas a success with the expertise and know-how of Martineau Movers. We can assure you of a quick, efficient move with no damage to your belongings. Our team of experienced professional movers offers you top-quality service, whether you need help making a residential move, relocating your business or transporting items that are heavy or that require special handling, such as pianos and pool tables.
Thanks to our offices in St-Laurent, Martineau Movers can offer you affordable moving services throughout the region.
We also give you the option of storing your possessions safely and securely in Montreal. We have a variety of storage spaces that are sure to meet your requirements, whether you need to store your belongings for a little while or for a long time. To ensure your peace of mind, our storage units are clean, heated, monitored by surveillance camera and easy to access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive moving service
Whether you’re moving to or from St-Laurent or the surrounding areas, Martineau Movers offers you top-quality all-inclusive service. We provide the following:
- A free estimate to set a fair price according to your particular situation.
- A team of qualified professional movers who are meticulous, efficient and experienced.
- Full insurance coverage, verified by certificates.
- Safe, secure transport of your belongings without damaging them. We use specialized moving equipment, including mats, straps and dollies.
- Packing and unpacking of your possessions, as well as disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings. We take great care with your things, for example, by using protective covers and wardrobe boxes.
- Safe, secure transport of your heavy items or those requiring special treatment, like your piano, pool table, spa, etc.
- High-quality short- or long-term storage of your belongings in our secure units.
Saint-Laurent is one of the boroughs of the city of Montreal. It’s situated to the north of the island and is adjacent to Cartierville, Roxboro, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Lachine, Côte-Saint-Luc, Hampstead, Mount Royal and Park Extension. Of all the boroughs of the metropolis, it’s the one with the largest area.
St-Laurent is easily accessible via highway, public transportation, train and subway. It’s the second most important hub of employment in the metropolitan region with 107,000 workers and is home to Canada’s largest technology park (the Saint-Laurent campus of Technoparc Montréal).
The borough of Saint-Laurent offers wide diversity and pleasant living conditions with over 50 parks and green spaces, sports and recreation centers, numerous shops and 55 kilometers of bicycle lanes.
Moving to or from St-Laurent and the surrounding areas
You can count on the experience and know-how of the professionals at Martineau Movers for all your moving needs.