Are you moving to or from Beaconsfield and the surrounding areas?
Your moving company in Beaconsfield
For top-quality commercial and residential moving service in Beaconsfield at a competitive price, Martineau Movers are the experts you’re looking for! For your peace of mind, our teams of experienced professional movers will organize your move to or from Beaconsfield or any of the other towns and cities located in the West Island area of Montreal. In fact, whether for a major move or a minor move, Martineau Movers offers high-quality all-inclusive service, with all the necessary skill and equipment to transport your fragile or heavy items or even relocate your business!
What’s more, Martineau Movers can safely store your belongings for as little or as much time as you need. You can store your furniture and other items in our clean, secure, heated units with easy access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive moving service in Beaconsfield
Martineau Movers offers you high-quality professional service in Beaconsfield and the surrounding areas. We offer you full moving services, including the following:
- A free estimate that allows us to set a fair, competitive price according to the volume of items we will be moving.
- An insurance policy that provides up to two million dollars in liability coverage.
- Meticulous, courteous, punctual, experienced movers.
- Safe, secure moving and transport of all your belongings. We use specialized materials, including mats, straps and dollies.
- Special handling of valuable or fragile items. We take extra care with these objects, using protective covers and wardrobe boxes to prevent any possible damage.
- Packing and unpacking of your possessions, as well as disassembly and reassembly of your furnishings.
- Transport of bulky or extremely heavy items, such as pianos and pool tables.
- Short- or long-term storage of all your belongings in our clean, secure, heated units with easy access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The city of Beaconsfield is located to the west of the City of Montreal, of which it is a suburb. It’s surrounded by the cities of Baie-D’Urfé, Pointe-Claire and Kirkland, as well as Lake Saint-Louis. After being part of the City of Montreal for four years, it became an independent city again in 2006.
Beaconsfield is a bustling city with approximately 20,000 residents spread out over an area of 10.64 square kilometers. It’s a predominantly English-speaking area (two thirds of the inhabitants speak English exclusively).
Beaconsfield avails of numerous sports and leisure activities (several landscaped parks, sports fields, etc.), easy access (two suburban train stations, highways, main roads, etc.), a bike lane that’s part of the Route Verte, several shopping centers and two yacht clubs.
Full moving service in Beaconsfield
You can count on the experience and know-how of the professionals at Martineau Movers for all your moving needs.